Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Exciting and BuSy Lives!

Well we are off to another school year and busier than ever!  Colton is loving his last year of school and keeping busy being the second counselor of  a bishopric.  The singles ward is keeping us on our toes and it is such a wonderful experience to serve such positive young singles.  We love the energy in the ward and they are keeping us young...even though we are almost the youngest ones there.

School has started for me also.  I am teaching 3rd grade this year and I only have 21 students...talk about every teachers dream!  I have an adorable class and it has been exciting to teach a new grade level.  It has been a great grade so far and I am loving that I have INNOCENT and LOVING students this year! Classroom pictures will be posted in the near future! :)

We are so blessed and grateful for the many wonderful opportunities we have been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment