Colton has been so busy this summer working for SUU as the Director of Orientation. I am so proud of him for the wonderful man that he is and for all his hard work! He is the greatest thing in my life and I love that we can have so much fun together!
 |
| Colton and I at Orientation |
As if he isn't working hard enough, I talked him into running a half marathon with me in September! We have been training together and it's a blast! We've found it's a great way to spend time together when life gets extra busy! :)
I'm a follower of your blog! Your pictures are so cute, you guys are a great couple!
ReplyDeleteYou are running a half marathon!! Oh my... you guys inspire me!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamilyn! I am glad we have a few followers. And Kristy you should come run it with us!
ReplyDelete