We SURVIVED!!! We ran our half marathon on Saturday and it was great! They drove us up 13 miles Cedar Canyon and left us for dead. We endured our run...although Colton was trying to hitchhike the entire way down. Needless to say, we are SORE! Our toes feel like they might fall off, our calves and butts are tight, and we both waddle like pregnant women but we made it! It was amazing and we can officially check that off our Bucket Lists! I am grateful for Colton trooping it out with me! I couldn't have done it without him! Thanks Keith and Laurie for coming and cheering us on!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Half Marathon
We SURVIVED!!! We ran our half marathon on Saturday and it was great! They drove us up 13 miles Cedar Canyon and left us for dead. We endured our run...although Colton was trying to hitchhike the entire way down. Needless to say, we are SORE! Our toes feel like they might fall off, our calves and butts are tight, and we both waddle like pregnant women but we made it! It was amazing and we can officially check that off our Bucket Lists! I am grateful for Colton trooping it out with me! I couldn't have done it without him! Thanks Keith and Laurie for coming and cheering us on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! Looks like fun and so much pain!
ReplyDelete