Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Update!


Here is a well needed update to all of our followers. Everyone says that when people get married for the first year it seems as if they have completely vanished and are not seen for at least a year. We tried not to do that, but as you can see with how well I am blogging... it just may have happened.


Colton finished another year of school at SUU and he only has one year left before he graduates. He is currently the Director of Orientation at SUU and he is doing a fantastic job at it. About 2 months ago, he was called to be the 2nd counselor in a singles ward bishopric. It has been a fun calling for both of us and we enjoy the energy and enthusiasm of the singles ward. As for me, I finished teaching my first year of school, and it was so fun to help those cute 5th graders. This next year I will be teaching 3rd grade at East Elementary in Cedar City.

Colton and I have been married for almost nine months and we are loving every second of it! Sometimes we just look at each other and ask ourselves if all married people have as much fun as we do. In the past nine months we have had many fun adventures together.








This past weekend I talked Colton into putting the mustang in the car show and it was a blast! We were by far the youngest there, but it was fun to hang out with car enthusiasts like ourselves. We shined and polished his car quite a few times before the rain decided to stop ruining our "work of art". It was a great day and I think we just may be hooked on car shows!


Here are a few photos of our vacations in Vegas, California, and Park City. AND maybe, just maybe I will be better at blogging from now on!
HONEYMOON!


For our honeymoon Colton surprised me and took me to Vegas where we went to The Phantom of The Opera and explored the big city.













Our 2nd honeymoon in California!




We went to the San Deigo Temple and did a session and sealings. This is the prettiest temple and it is always a blessing to be able to go to the temple.

3 comments:

  1. welcome back to the blogging world. Brady and I would love it if you kept us updated on here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY an update! Love your picture at the Chopper Chapel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kimberlee! You are so cute and Lindsay I'll try and be better!

    ReplyDelete