Saturday, August 4, 2012

Month old Pictures
Maddie is getting so big!  She is 6 weeks old now and starting to show her cute personality.  We are loving her smiles and cute baby sounds that she is making.  She still loves night time and 3 a.m. is usually her prime time.  We have been so blessed to have the summer off to play with her.  Colton starts school on the 20th of August and I am done teaching for a while.  I decided that I wanted to stay home with my little sweetie.  We love being parents and love our little Maddie! 
















4 comments:

  1. Awe...I love them all, but my favorite is the little bird-cage hat in the suitcase. Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are adorable! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family yall make. Cant wait to snuggle on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute!!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete